About the Webinar
The Web contains billions of data points in news, opinions and conversations. Tapping into this publicly available resource is not as easy as it sounds. If you know where and how to look, you can expose fresh, new insights into markets, media and customer preferences – shortening product development cycles, maximizing revenue and gaining a competitive advantage.
In this webinar, Connotate will share expertise gained from years of experience extracting data from the Web and making it usable. Connotate’s experts will explain why certain Web data sources are easy to tap into, why others aren’t – what to consider when scoping out a project. Attendees will learn:
- Fundamentals of the Web data collection process (automation)
- Basic differences in data sources (Deep Web, password-protected sites, social media)
- How to compare cost/benefits of manual versus automated approaches
- Fundamentals of sentiment analysis
- Use cases illustrating how customers can gain business insights by aggregating data for cross-view comparison, interpreting online conversations to understand customer preferences, and more